Congrats to our winner Karen!
Sure this is the most wonderful time of the year– or at least that's the message of holiday cheer we were spoon-fed as kids and are now required as dutiful parents to spoon-feed our own kids- but with the economy being in the dumpster and all it's a little harder to muster up that good cheer.
Luckily there are still a few reasons to get happy and be grateful- a little something called –stocking stuffers- a perfect -cost-effective-holiday treat and at Five Below you can get some SERIOUS swag for budget friendly prices!
Here are the top 10 gifts for $5 (or less) from http://www.fivebelow.com:
1. Smart Touch phone wristlet ($5). The “it” case of the season in shiny, dazzling styles, this all-in-one wallet and cell phone case is perfect for the teen on-the-go. Its unique design allows easy access to all of your phone's buttons and controls without having to remove the case. Plus, it includes slots for ID cards, cash, and more.
2. Caviar nail art set ($5). A fierce gift for the fashionista on your list, this kit includes everything you need to create cool nail looks that are red carpet ready.
3. 1D fan collectibles ($2 – $5). For the die-hard One Direction fan who dreams of Harry, Liam, and Niall, Five Below has posters, books, jewelry, charms, and more.
4. Smart Touch gloves ($3). Talk, type, text, and play with your gloves on! Special fabric on the index finger and thumb allows you to use any electronic device that has touch screen technology, such as an iPhone or Android.
5. Pashmire scarves ($5). When it starts to get cool, look cute and comfy at the same time. With more than eight ways to wear it, this classic, ultra-soft scarf comes in frosty colors, jewel tones, and animal prints perfect for day or night.
6. iPhone 5 Tuff Cases ($5). Keep your Apple iPhone5 safe from drops, bumps, and shock with this case that features three-layer protection and polycarbonate and silicone materials for durability. Available in tons of colors to personalize your phone.
7. DJ-style headphones ($5). Be the star of your own party! These headphones feature amazing sound quality; over-the-ear design; pivoting ear cups; and soft, closed-ear cushions. Plus they look great!
8. Mega candy banks ($5). Standing 18 inches tall, our candy tubes come filled with hundreds of yummy pieces of Smarties, Warheads, or caramel sweets. And when the candy is all gone, it's time to save up your coins. Yep, each tube becomes a bank; there's a coin slot on top!
9. Team Santa Dangle hats ($5). Be the talk of your tailgate with our Team Dangle Santa hat, a Five Below exclusive. It features embroidered team logos from the NFL, MLB, and NCAA. It's also made of super-soft plush material with decorative poms for a charming display of your team pride and holiday cheer.
10. Classic board game key chains ($3.99). Fight boredom on long car rides to visit granny over the holidays. Choose from the world's best known games like Connect Four, Clue, Hungry Hungry Hippos, and more.
And guess what we are GIVING away ALL 10 gifts from http://www.fivebelow.com to one LUCKY Thestatenislandfamily.com reader! For a chance to win this leave a comment with a stocking stuffer you'd like in your stocking. For a second entry you can like The Staten Island Family on Facebook and for a third entry you can Follow @MelissaSChapman on Twitter and retweet this giveaway. Good luck Giveaway ends Thursday December 20th!