11 WAYS TO LOOK YOUNGER IN 30 DAYS say what?!
Getting older is inevitable. But looking older doesn’t have to come with the territory. Here are 11 simply beautiful ways to up your youth quotient in 30 days or less, Say what?! –YES.
11 WAYS TO LOOK YOUNGER IN 30 DAYS OR LESS
1. Re-do your do: Tip # 1 – loosen up. Perfect, symmetrical curls and waves and tight updos read “uptight” and severe. Go for a softer, messier look. As for color, nothing ages faster than a single solid hue, whether platinum blonde or raven black. Add dimension with highlights or lowlights, especially around the face to make skin glow.
2. Fill in the lines: Ask your dermatologist about Botox or laugh line fillers like Restylane and Juvederm. They last for a few months and are great for a special occasion.
3. Fill in the FINE lines: Consider a “smile lift” otherwise known as porcelain veneers. Not only can this magic transformation correct chips, cracks and imperfections and brighten teeth, they can also help plump out some of the fine lines of the upper lip. Don’t like needles? Don’t get them! Or try GO SMiLE® ‘Dental Pro – Sonic' Teeth Whitening System just $129 !
4. Instant refresher: Consider a light peel to even out skin tone and smooth out fine lines.
I love this light peel from STARSKIN! This Pro Platinum Peel Mask Pack is a two-step professional peeling treatment. The treatment starts with a 10% mandelic acid exfoliating swab, followed by a powerful foil sheet face mask saturated in a nutrient-rich kale-based serum. The foil-backed mask creates a sauna effect, gently warming the skin to help prevent evaporation of the actives. This maximizes the peeling process while simultaneously boosting the absorption of the sheet mask's brightening serum infused with Meteobrite. Experience an easy, professional and safe peeling treatment that helps leave skin smoother, brighter and balanced in just 10 minutes.
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Anti-aging product helps targets acne and blemishes, pores, dark spots, dryness, dullness, fine lines and wrinkles
- HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse face and pat dry
- Break open the tube at the dotted line
- Gently sweep the swab across your face and neck, avoiding the eye area; do not rinse off
- Carefully unfold and apply bottom half of mask first, then top half
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then remove and discard
- Gently massage in remaining serum and leave on overnight for best results
- Savings Based On Offering Prices, Not Actual Sales
5. Out out brown spots: When you don’t have time to wait for a skin brightening cream (which works gradually after consistent use) to do its job, consider a laser treatment to remove skin discolorations. Hint: you can have them on your hands too.
6. And speaking of hands – exfoliate and moisturize for an instantly younger look.
7. Stand up straight. Your mother always told you to, and now you wish you had listened. (Remember, we naturally lose height as we age, so why make it even worse by slouching?) Poor posture can be a result of weak core muscles, so try adding a few planks into your daily exercise regimen. Start at 15 seconds and gradually add to your time.
8. Be flexible… it makes you feel and look younger. Try yoga or barre classes or just start running– to stretch out tight muscles.
9. Tooth whitening.. Today, there are more tooth whitening options than ever to consider, from whitening toothpastes and mouth rinses to gel trays and strips to in-office professional treatments. While more costly, in-office procedures usually produce the fastest, most dramatic and long-lasting results.
10. Framing your face. Thinning brows are a sure sign of age. Don’t forget to fill them in with a soft pencil, or use a stencil. I love this brow kit
11. It’s not all about the face. The skin on the neck and décolletage is super thin and shows age more quickly than elsewhere. Try a moisture treatment that is specifically formulated to build collagen.