Congrats to our winner ELLE!
With the holiday season in full swing and 2015 winding down, there’s a lot to be grateful for. this time of year I always get nostalgic. One of my most precious memories, that I hold dear, is watching Twilight Zones with my dad Z”l, every New year’s Day and now that I can live stream them on Netflix well- my son cannot get enough of them! Here is a little throwback of me (I’m the blonde baby) and my sister and my dear sweet daddy–every time I watch Twilight Zone on Netflix I’m reminded of the joy my dad got sharing his fascination and love of science fiction with me.
The truth is there is a lot to be thankful for this year–Friends. Family. Good health. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Maybe I’m biased, but giving the gift of Netflix is something that keeps giving back all year long. So in the spirit of the holidays, I’m sharing this curated list of 13 reasons Netflix makes the best holiday gift for everyone on your list and a chance to win a six month subscription to my FAVORITE on demand streaming service aka Netflix.
13. The biggest reason I love Netflix– Commercial free programming at your fingertips.
12. I can watch The Twilight Zone with my son whenever I want (we don’t have to wait for the once a year New Year’s Day marathon!)
11. I can watch a movie with my husband, and pause it to talk, comment, ask a question, explain the plot to him and then we can regroup and resume the movie.
10. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
9. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
8. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
7. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
And if you are Dreaming of A Date Night in with hot cocoa and cozy socks as you and your boo are propped on the couch, Netflix’s A Very Murray Christmas will have you feeling merry and bright, all season long.
But the best part is that I’m getting the opportunity to share my love for Netflix by giving away a six month subscription to one lucky Married My Sugar Daddy Reader! For a chance to win you must like Married My Sugar Daddy on facebook and leave a comment here that you did so!. For another entry you can subscribe to our Youtube channel and leave a comment here that you did do! For another entry you can follow us on Instagram and leave a comment here that you did so! And for another entry you can follow us on Pinterest and leave a comment here that you did so! Good luck giveaway ends December 15th!
This post is part of my ambassadorship with Netflix but as is always the case all opinions expressed are my own!