5 Ways FlexiSpot’s Ergonomic Products Can Change Your Sedentary Lifestyle is a sponsored post
Like so many of my friends and family I spend much of my work life sedentary in an office chair staring at a fluorescent computer screen. If, like me, you are ready to change your sedentary life I’m sharing 5 Ways FlexiSpot’s Ergonomic Products Can Change Your Sedentary Lifestyle. Believe me I get it- we are all burning the candle at both ends- and getting in a workout ( or at the very least GETTING UP FROM OUR CHAIR) is often the last thing on our must do list- but what if you could change the way you work and incorporate products into your professional life that would help you break up your sedentary lifestyle?! Enter 5 Ways FlexiSpot’s Ergonomic Products Can Change Your Sedentary Lifestyle! And their Amazon Deal of the Day starts at 3 pm ET, July 16, and last 36 hours. Products will have 30% off discount each+ Free shipping! Head to their AMAZON store NOW!
These ergonomic products will keep people active while doing otherwise sedentary activities aka they will help you incorporate some extra exercise into your daily routine! Because ultimately It doesn’t matter how you move, as long as you’re physically active. Move until you breathe hard or break a sweat and you will be doing great things for your body and physical health. Here are 5 Ways FlexiSpot’s Ergonomic Products Can Change Your Sedentary Lifestyle
5 Ways FlexiSpot’s Ergonomic Products Can Change Your Sedentary Lifestyle
#1 MULTI TASK like a BOSS: With FlexiSpot’s All-in-One Desk Bike – Deskcise Pro™ V9 / V9U You can literally answer emails, record your podcast, write your dissertation– WHATEVER it may be while CYCLING! And here are just a few of its cool features!
- Part exercise bike, part standing desk. FlexiSpot Deskcise Pro combines an on-demand, height-adjustable desk and exercise bike into one sleek desk bike. The revolutionary design lets you go from sitting to cycling to standing with one space-saving solution.
- “Whisper quiet” pedaling at eight resistance settings will help all those who struggle to fit gym time in with work or studies and who can’t or don’t want to cycle to work.
- Whether 5’1” or 6’2”, everyone in the family can comfortably use the cycle desk. The user-friendly pneumatic adjustment lever moves the desk bike seat up or down with a gentle press–no pins or knobs to adjust.
- Their products have been thoroughly tested and specifically certified by TUV SUD
- Deskcise Pro resembles a small exercise bike, with a desk surface large enough to accommodate a laptop, notebooks and your mobile phone.
#2 Improve your mood: When you use Flexispot’s All-in-One Desk Bike – Deskcise Pro Exercise you will release chemicals in your body that will give you an energy boost that lasts all day. So cut the calories of those energy drinks and get your body moving!Physical activity can give you a better attitude and give you an extra energy boost during the day. **Fun Fact: Drinking a caffeinated beverage (like coffee, energy drinks or soda) does give you an energy boost, but it will wear off after only two hours and will usually leave you more tired than you were before.
#3 Fuel your brain: Twenty minutes of physical activity with Flexispot’s All-in-One Desk Bike – Deskcise Pro Exercise can actually help you improve your concentration.
#4 Eliminate the need to SIT all day in front of a computer and Stretch your talent with a FlexiSpot M2B Standing Desk – 35″ wide platform Height Adjustable Stand up Desk Computer Riser with Removable Keyboard Tray. With this Desk You can make Make stretching part of your pre- and post- workout sessions. It can help improve your balance which in turn enhances your coordination and athletic performance.**Fun Fact: Most sports injuries can be prevented by maintaining flexibility. Ensure your time in the game and not on the bench by stretching every day. Here are just a few of the features of the FlexiSpot M2B Standing Desk – 35″ wide platform Height Adjustable Stand up Desk Computer Riser with Removable Keyboard Tray
- Straight Up & Down Movement – Their space-saving workstation rises and folds vertically, within its own footprint. There’s no need to make the spatial accommodations that may be required with comparable products.
- Smooth & Easy Adjustments – Their single-handle design makes it super easy to safely adjust the height of the desk. You never need to use two hands or extra force like with some other brands.
- Spacious Work Surface – With their groove-free, extra-deep desktop, you will have plenty of space to accommodate a laptop, computer monitor, paperwork and more.
- Quick-Release Keyboard Tray – Their full-sized keyboard tray features a deeper work surface to fit a larger keyboard, mouse, and mousepad as well as a unique quick-release design so you can quickly and easily remove it when you’re performing tasks that don’t require a keyboard and mouse.
- Ergonomic Benefits for Every Height – Whether you’re 5’1″ or 6’1″, you can comfortably shift from sitting to standing with 12 different height levels.
#5 Sleep tight: Standing instead of sitting thanks to your FlexiSpot M2B Standing Desk – 35″ wide platform Height Adjustable Stand up Desk Computer Riser with Removable Keyboard Tray will keep you physically active and help you improve your sleep. **Fun Fact: Your body and your brain communicate constantly. By being physically active during the day your body can send the I am tired message instead of the “I am still awake” message when you are going to bed.
robin rue says
I do sit a lot, so I need something like this in my life. Actually, Chris needs it for his office at work, too! What a great way to get people up more often!
Terri Steffes says
This is such a good idea! I know there are people who would love this for their home office. I love the design.
Alli Smith says
I’m always looking for ways to be more active and sit less. I need this to help offset all the hours I sit at my computer all day.
Terri Beavers says
This is something I’ve been looking into. I have to sit for so long each day but tend to want to stand more (failed back surgery). I could use this to sit where it’s most comfortable and wouldn’t have to bend down when I stand to do my laptop work.
Sarah Bailey says
This sounds like an interesting item to have around the home. I love that it makes doing anything you would normally do sat down more of an exercise and helps keep you up and active just a bit more.
I need the bike and standing desk. I believe kids should have these kinds of things in schools too. We are too sedentary as a society.
Chubskulit Rose says
I love this and I would like to have one. Hitting two birds with one stone is a win.
I have seen the different desks where you can stand or sit and the chairs that help out. That desk and stationary bicycle I haven’t seen. Now that is way cool.
This is great for those who work at home and too busy to go visit the gym. Losing calories without having to exert too much effort with the physical activity sounds like a good idea.
Glenda Cates says
I would love to have this desk for myself and my son and I might actually be able to lose the weight I am wanting to lose.
I would love to tr one of those standing desks or even the bike desk! I could multi-task like a BOSS that way!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
I would love that cycling bike! I sit at my desk all day in my home office, and constantly bounce my legs from the energy that I have. This would be perfect!
Karen Morse says
I don’t work from home but I do sit in front of a desk all too often. I think it’s really nice to have something like this to keep you active while working! It will definitely help with your health!
Jenn @ EngineerMommy says
This looks like such a useful item to have on hand for work at home moms. Staying active while working a full day can be a challenge.
This looks like such an amazing product to own. I love how convenient it is.
Anosa Malanga says
Oh wow! This is so nice! Who would not love to have this in your home. This is definitely a great item to have especially for working people at home.