This child who refused to even sit at the table while his sister and I eat our dinner salads- is now FIGHTING over who gets seconds and thirds of this Apple and Carrot Salad just 2 smart points per serving! It is truly a recipe that will be a family favorite with the silver lining being that it is also WEIGHT WATCHERS approved! I caught a pic of him eating!
Keep reading for all the delicious deets!
Ingredients Apple and Carrot Salad just 2 smart points per serving
- 1⁄4 cup fat free crumbled feta cheese 1 Points
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es) 0 Points
- 1⁄4 cup(s) Craisins Original dried cranberries 6 Points
- 1 medium fresh unpeeled Red Delicious apple slice(s) 0 Points
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple 0 Points
- 2 tsp honey 3 Points
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 Points
- 3 cup(s)uncooked carrot(s) 0 Points
- 1⁄4 cup(s)chives 0 Points
- 1 Tbsp olive oil 4 Points
- 1 tsp table salt 0 Points
- 1 tsp black pepper 0 Points
- 1 Tbsp Juice, lemon, fresh 0 Points