Asian Inspired Noodle Buddha Bowl is written in partnership with Nasoya
Did you know that 39% of Americans reported trying to eat more plant-based foods in 2018, according to Nielsen?
If you are Looking for an easy, delicious way to pump up the plant-protein this recipe for an Asian Inspired Noodle Buddha Bowl made with Nasoya tofu is just what you need!
Nasoya, the nation’s leading brand of tofu, has got you covered
This vegan Asian Inspired Noodle Buddha Bowl makes 2 servings and it is the perfect date night in recipe!
Grab your love and get dicing and slicing and sautéing!
Keep reading for all the details for this delish dish!
1. Pickle the carrots
2. Make the marinade w the ingredients
3. Cut half a block of tofu
4. Make the marinade and marinade overnight or for a few hours
5. Store in the fridge
6. Make the sauce for the noodles
7. Cut up 1/5 of a cucumber into match sticks
8. Chop peanuts finely for a garnish
9. Slice half an avocado
10. Cut 3 mushrooms into thin slices and sauté with oil and soy sauce
11. Set aside then heat up the tofu in a bit of oil in the same pan
12. Meanwhile, boil water for the rice noodles and when the water is boiled, cook as directed and then rinse with cold water
13. Mix the rice noodles with the sauce and add everything on top of the noodle bed
14. Plate as desired
7 baby carrots
3 tbsp of rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp ginger
salt and pep to taste
Tofu Marinade – half block of tofu
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 green onion
3-4 tbsp soy sauce
half tbsp ginger
hald tbsp garlic
1/4 tbsp sugar
season to taste w pepper
Put in fridge
SAUCE FOR NOODLES
tbsp of miso paste
2 capfuls of rice vinegar
5 tbsp of soy sauce
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
mix all together
1/6 of cucumber
handful of peanuts for garnish – chop finely
half an avocado
3 baby bella mushrooms
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
sauté over medium heat
Asian Inspired Noodle Buddha Bowl serves 2
Check out pics of the process below!
Want more Recipes that will Make you go meatless? Here are a few of our faves!