Baked apple cider donuts ! These are 4 points each on Weight Watchers
Think heated up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Thank for sharing your pics of this Weight Watchers recipe colleen.keenan.98!
Keep reading for the delish details!
Baked Apple Cider Donuts
Baked apple cider donuts
- 4 spray s Cooking spray
- 2 cup s Whole wheat pastry flour
- 7 Tbsp divided Sugar
- 1 1 ⁄2 tsp divided Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 ⁄4 tsp Table salt
- 1 cup sUnsweetened applesauce
- 1 ⁄2 cup s Apple cider
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 large egg s, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp Regular butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 2 (6-slot) silicone doughnut pans (¼-cup capacity each) with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, ¼ cup sugar, ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together applesauce, cider, vanilla, and egg. Add applesauce mixture to flour mixture; stir until well combined. Scrape batter into a large zip-top plastic bag. Snip a hole in 1 bottom corner of bag; pipe batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake at 350°F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool in pans 2 minutes; remove donuts from pans.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3 tbsp sugar and remaining ¾ tsp cinnamon. Lightly brush tops of doughnuts with butter; dip each doughnut, butter side down, into bowl of cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Serving size: 1 doughnut weight watchers points 4 - Makes 12 donut
The great thing about this recipe is that it is all natural ingredients-no sweeteners or artificial flavors! But if you use a sugar substitute and butter substitute you could shave off some points!