These Blueberry Bundt Pancakes are the perfect weekend treat! And the best part each serving is just three points on Weight Watchers Blue. This entire Bundt serves 8!
I LOVE her recipes! She also gets a lot of questions about the products she uses and where she can get them—donut pans, silicone muffin liners, reusable pouches. She's created a list of all of her favorite items on Amazon. Check out this page from In the Kitchen with Kelly here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/kellyakin29
Keep reading for the recipe for these Blueberry Bundt Pancakes just three points each on Weight Watchers Blue!
Blueberry Bundt Pancakes j
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk flapjack mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- -Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- -Lay the blueberries along the bottom of the pan.
- -Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until smooth
- -Pour the mixture over the blueberries evenly.
- -Bake for 20-24 minutes. Check with a toothpick to make sure it's clean when taken out.
- -Lay a plate on top of the pan and flip so the pan empties out into your plate.
- -Let cool a little and cut into 8 slices
- -Serves 8
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite WW Desserts!
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Wonton Treat
- Weight Watchers One Point Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
- Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole
Looking for even more Weight Watchers recipes? Here are a few of our favorites!