Broccoli Soufflé Made Easy
With many back to school schedules looking very different this year- and so many kids starting school remotely -as parents we need recipes like this one for Broccoli Soufflé Made Easy that will –in a word–be easy!
We need nutritious meals for our families that won't take too much time to prepare and will save us time in the kitchen so we can use that time to help our kids get through their online classes!
The nice thing about this Broccoli Soufflé Made Easy is that prep time is five minutes max and when served it packs a nutritional punch that will fill those bellies with real food so that they are doing less “looking for snacks” and more time on their zoom lessons!
And the bonus parts if you are on Weight Watchers blue you can enjoy it too because this Broccoli Soufflé Made Easy is zero points per serving! And if you happen to have leftovers (which i doubt you will) the soufflé keeps great in the refrigerator!
Keep reading for all the delicious deets!
1. Make sure the broccoli is defrosted and get rid of any excess water.
2. Cut and sauté garlic pieces in pan sprayed with non cooking spray.
2. Add all the ingredients to a baking dish and bake it in the oven at 3:50 for 30 minutes.
Check out the pics below to see the preparation process in action!
Broccoli soufflé Made Easy
- 2 Eggs 0 smart points on blue
- 12 oz or 1 bag Broccoli Florets 0 points
- 1/4 cups Plain unsweetened almond milk 0 points
- 2 medium Garlic cloves 0 points
- 2 oz or 1/4 cup Cabot Cheese, Sharp Cheddar, 75% Reduced Fat 2 points
- 5 sprays Pam Cooking spray, no-stick, olive oil (pump) o points
Make sure the broccoli is defrosted and get rid of any excess water.
Cut and sauté garlic pieces in pan sprayed with non cooking spray.
Add all the ingredients to a baking dish and bake it in the oven at 3:50 for 30 minutes.
More WW Blue Recipes
I love great savory meals that are low in points. Below are links to more of my favorite Weight Watchers friendly recipes like this Weight Watchers Broccoli Soufflé Made Easy. You can get creative with me and create low point meals that satisfy your cravings but are built around the 200+ zero point foods on the current WW Blue Plan!
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup
- Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe for Weight Watchers
- Apple Pie Mini Tarts Recipe