I am not much of a drinker- except when it comes to Prosecco and those sweet confection like drinks. I am gaga for sugar- and whether it’s served up in the form of a cupcake or with a side of vodka- It’s all delish to me. Which is why I am going to try my hand at mixing one or two of these Cocktail Recipes That will add Sweetness to your Marriage from Santa Margherita.
Can’t get out for a DATE NIGHT with your spouse?! No problem! Sharing a cocktail with your boo is a great way to bring some sweetness to your marriage and will make you feel like you are on a date as this delicious wine is perfect on its own and as a base for delightful cocktails.
Keep reading for Cocktail Recipes that will add some Sweetness to your Marriage!
4 Cocktail Recipes that will add some Sweetness to your Marriage
Radiant Raspberry Lemonade
· 1 Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
· 1/8 Cup Sugar
· 1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
· 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
· 1 Cup Mashed Raspberries
· Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil
· Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
· Remove from heat
· Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries
· Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher
· Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses
Strawberry Mint Mimosa Bar
· 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
· 4 cups of strawberries, sliced
· Full strawberries for garnishing
· 10 mint leaves, torn
· 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
· ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
·Blend cups of strawberries, confectioners’ sugar, mint and lemon together in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
· Divide the strawberry mixture among champagne flutes.
· Top each with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore, stir. Garnish each glass with 1 strawberry.
Spiked Fruit Cubes
· 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
· Assorted Sliced Fruit
· Fill ice cube trays with sliced fruit
· Carefully pour Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige over the fruit to fill tray
· Freeze for 4-6 hours and serve in a glass with chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
· 3 cups pineapple juice
· 1 bottle Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
· 1 ripe pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
· 1 cup seltzer
· 1 bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
· 1 cup assorted berries
· In a pitcher, combine the assorted berries, mint, wine, juice and seltzer with ice and stir
· Pour into individual glasses and garnish with pineapple chunk