Thank you Voortman for sponsoring this DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make! post
When I first got married I was determined to cook. The two times I attempted to prepare a meal for my husband- went disastrously wrong.
I put the pasta in the boiling water and then ( because clearly my timing is completely off) I decided to jump in the shower.
Twenty minutes later the smoke alarm rattled me- I jumped out of the shower stall with soap in my eyes and grabbed the extinguisher to put out the small fire that had erupted in the kitchen. It was not pretty.
The second time I made meatloaf. I was determined to give my meatloaf body and texture and so I think I might have added too many eggs and breadcrumbs.
The result was somewhat sawdusty and my husband needed an entire glass of water to CHASE down each bite. It was painful to watch him try and swallow.
Suffice it to say my subsequent attempts at cooking have been quite lackluster which brings me to THE SHEER BEAUTY of this recipe for DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make! in partnership with Voortman Bakery
No matter what the state of world affairs, the crestfallen economy, the crisis in almost every country in the Middle East including my beloved state of Israel there is one common thread that unites people of all races, religions and yes POLITICAL PARTIES and it's called Halloween.
This year I think we all could use a dose of unreality as our kids prepare to deck themselves out like ghoulish goblins and creepy emerald-faced witches, while we parents adorn our houses in flickering orange lights, jack-o-lanterns, and cottony cobwebs.
Leave it to me and Voortman to help you get your Halloween on with this recipe for DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make! And the best part the kids can get in on the fun s and as a NON-COOK they brilliantly ERROR FREE. This recipe for DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make is perfect to pass around at a Halloween party! Keep reading for the deets!
This SPOOKALICIOUS and FANGTASTIC And BOORIFFIC Recipe for DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make made with Voortman Bakery ! is also a great Halloween gift to bestow upon a neighbor!
DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make!
These seriously sweet Halloween decorations from Little Miss Party in a Box will add a SPOOKALICIOUS TOUCH to any Halloween party! I am so tickled by how much fun we had making these —a perfectly sweet ? ? way to enjoy some #DIY #HALLOWEEN ? ? FUN with the kidlets —and if you are not crafty even better because monsters are perfectly imperfect!! So grab your Voortman Bakery wafers and check out my recipe for Spooky DIY Halloween wafers which will be a BOORIFFIC and FANGTASTIC addition to your holiday shindig ?
Ingredients for DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make!
- Voortman Bakery Fudge Coated Wafers. These will serve as the base for your MONSTER! Baked with real cocoa. Made with no artificial colors or flavors AND no high-fructose corn syrup.
- White chocolate Baking Chips
- assorted candies
Instructions for DIY Halloween Monster Wafers ANYONE can make!
- Pour at least half a bag of the white chocolate baking chips into a bowl and microwave until chips begin to melt ( THIS WAS 2 minutes!). Don't microwave too long or you will burn the batch!
- Dip the upper part of the Voortman wafer into the melted white chocolate which will act as your edible paste.
- Go crazy and make any kind of monster you want; we liked the big eyeball gumballs, sprinkles, candy coated chocolate balls,and candy corn.
- Once you assemble your wafers you can either eat them or put them in the refrigerator to cool and set!
So what are some of your favorite Halloween recipes?