It is officially fall, but that doesn’t mean we should forget about our feet! Whether you are whipping out your favorite fall booties, or staying comfy in flats, there’s no better time than the present to treat yourself to a pick-me-up-pedicure.
Skyy Hadley, owner of As U Wish Nail Spa has the perfect tips to bring luxury to your feet without taking a trip to the salon with her Meals for the Heels Mask
· Mix 1 cup of regular oatmeal and 1/2 cup of regular milk into a small pot.
· Heat up over the stove, stir until cooked.
· Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to thicken the mixture, and then let it cool off a bit.
· Once the mix has reached desired temperature and thickness, apply to feet.
· Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes.
· The oatmeal soothes dry, itchy or irritated skin, and the milk acts as an exfoliant to help slough away dry and dead skin cells.
· Finish off with pure shea butter as a moisturizer