These Easy Like Sunday Morning Oatmeal pancakes are just 2 points each on weight watchers blue are so filling!
Despite my lack of cooking skills, my daughter's been asking me recently if we can start baking together.
So, I'm slowly inching my way back into the kitchen and we've actually prepared some tasty meals together.
The best part about cooking with my kids is that while we're working together, dicing vegetables or measuring out condiments, we manage to have the best conversations talking about things I'd usually have to beg her to share with me.
And this recipe is a perfect activity that parents and kids can take part in together, rather than attempt forced conversation.
Below you will find the ingredient list along with the directions to make these yummy These Easy Like Sunday Morning Oatmeal pancakes ! Only 2 Points on weight watchers blue means I can count these into my day and feel zero guilt!
Not only are they easy to whip up for breakfast but even better they are vegan too!
These Easy Like Sunday Morning Oatmeal pancakes recipe Serves:12! Keep reading for the delish deets!
Easy Like Sunday Morning Oatmeal pancakes -just two points each on a Weight Watchers Blue
1. Heat a non-stick pan on medium low.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Scoop spoonfuls of the batter onto the heated pan to make your pancakes! You can add blueberries to each pancake as it is cooking!
4. Optional: Serve with blueberries and add Sugar-free maple flavor syrup to taste.
Easy Like Sunday Morning Oatmeal Pancakes
- 3 cup s Uncooked rolled oats 26 points
- 2 medium Banana s 0 points
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon 0 points
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract 0 points
- 1 cup s Frozen unsweetened mixed berries 0 points
- 5 sprays Cooking spray 0 points
- 2 1 ⁄4cup s Plain unsweetened almond milk 2 points
- 1 ⁄4cup s Sugar-free maple flavor syrup, 1 point
- 3 tsp baking powder 0 points
Heat a non-stick pan on medium low.
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Scoop spoonfuls of the batter onto the heated pan to make your pancakes! You can add blueberries to each pancake as it is cooking!
Optional: Serve with blueberries and add Sugar-free maple flavor syrup to taste.
The recipe is not only vegan but if you are on Weight Watchers blue each hearty pancake is 2 points. The entire recipe makes 12 pancakes.
More Weight Watchers Desserts