Check out this recipe for Frosted Cinnamon Rolls on the new Weight Watchers Plan! thanks to Dianna of
for sharing this recipe that is Weight Watchers friendly! Makes 10
What I love about Dianna is that you can purchase her recipes!
Printed Recipe cards $.80 card only on 4×6 index card stock ( best for binders)
or Printed Recipe card $1.15 card only on 80lb. smooth finish card stock. (Best for Recipe boxes)
E-Cards $.50 each
Pay Pal, Venmo, Zelle, or mailed check
See Guides to choose recipes
All binders come with 10 Tried and True Recipes of your choosing.
You can choose as many recipes as you want to be included in your binder, they are $.80 each (after 10)
FB Message or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order, please include chosen recipes if ordering printed recipe cards, payment method and zip code for a total price.
Check out all her Recipe Binders!!! (Tap on the photo for each binder detail)
Payment Pay Pal, Venmo, Zelle, or mailed check.
Shipping is added to all binder pricing.
Usually ships out within 2 days of order, USPS Priority Mail
Reach out to her either through FB Messenger or email@example.com to place your order. Please include your 10 chosen recipes, binder, zip code and method of payment.
All recipes are found under “Guides” at Tried and True Weight Watchers Desserts & More.
And check out her ETSY shop here
And don't forget to check out her Facebook group for her must have kitchen gadgets and utensils
And join her facebook recipe group
Now keep reading for the recipe for these Frosted Cinnamon Rolls!
You can follow the link to take you to login at WW and this recipe should open up for you with **YOUR **points.
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Cup of All Purpose flour I used King Arthur 12
- 3/4 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour 6
- 2 tsp of Bread Machine Yeast 0
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce 0
- 1 pinch of salt 0
- 1 Egg 0
- 6 tsps of Sugar in the raw or white sugar 7
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract 0
- 3 tsp of Ground Cinnamon 0
- 1 tbsp of Lankato Monkfruit Golden Sweetener 0
- 4 Tbsp of Powdered Sugar 9
- 1 3/4 tsp of water 0
- In a stand mixer with a dough hook, add egg, applesauce, sugar, yeast, vanilla, mix until combined, add flours and salt. Let the mixer continue mixing for 10 minutes, may have to scrape down sides at first.
- Grease a glass bowl, transfer your dough ball to the bowl, flip so both sides are greased, cover and let rise in a warm area for 1 hour.
- Lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 10" wide by 15" long rectangle, mix cinnamon and monkfruit and evenly spread onto dough, roll from 1 short side to other, cut into 10 equal pieces and place in greased baking dish, cover and again let rise for an 45min-1hr.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, I did mine 23 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, drizzle with powdered sugar and water mixture.