This morning, RUSK Artistic Director Gerard Caruso made the “messy, but not so messy bun” a Fashion Week must-have at the Yoana Baraschi NYFW S/S 15 presentation. Here’s how he did it:
- Prep hair with the new RUSK Texture ($18.00/8 oz.; Ulta): Offers instant volume and fullness by enhancing hair’s texture and shape. This multi-benefit spray maintains hair’s natural sway/movement and delivers a matte finish. Developed with Glycerin to provide optimum moisture balance to aid in styling.
- Place hair in high ponytail.
- Create loop, secure with band.
- Twist loop, secure base with pins.
- Finger tease and lock in with the new RUSK Freezing Spray. RUSK Freezing Spray ($19.00/10 oz.; Ulta): A quick-dry, humidity-resistant hairspray that offers all-day, extreme hold and definition without build-up while increasing hair’s body, suppleness and shine. Developed with a propellant that ensures dry application every time.
So my girl and I TRIED the Top Know at home following these tips and here it is!
Do you think you could achieve this same look at home?