Congrats to our winner ELLE!
The arrival of fall brings colorful foliage, warm aromatic flavors and, the best of all, Spa Week. As spa-goers fall deep into sweet autumn bliss, they can get fresh for fall from October 20th – 26th with $50 treatments like Pumpkin Peel Facials, Cinnamon and Ginger Root Body Scrubs and Cranberry Mandarin Oil Massages, to name a few.
While we all know there’s no shortage of luxurious massages, refreshing facials and pampering pedicures to indulge in during Spa Week, there are also some surprisingly unusual and unique treatments to try.Despite the fact that these unconventional spa treatments are usually reserved for reality TV, (who remembers Kim Kardashian’s vampire facial?) during Spa Week you can try something new because treatments are only $50!
Check out the crazy, cool 18 offerings below, and then head straight to SpaWeek.com to book yours because appointments are filling up fast! And keep reading for how YOU can score a $100 Spaweek Giftcard right here and Two EASY DIY Spa Treatments to tide you over until your secure your SPAWEEK treatment!
18 of the COOLEST Spaweek offerings:
1. Fire Cupping Session to Increase Circulation at Shoreline Massage Therapy in San Diego, CA
2. Genie Pod Session for Cellulite Reduction, Skin Tightening and Increased Metabolism at Genie Pod Spa in New York, NY
3. 50 Min ‘The Chicago Tribune Favorite’ Indian Head Massage at Spa Space in Chicago, IL
4. Semi-Permanent Beauty Mark (Micropigmentation) at Julie Michaud Prettyology in Boston, MA
5. ‘The Cocoon’ Body Wrap Includes Warming Dry Float Experience and Slimming Body Wrap at Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in Manalapan, FL
6. Two 30 Minute V-Infusion Treatments to Tone, Detoxify and Balance at Herbal Infusion in Fort Washington, MD
7. Infinity Float Session for Stress Relief and Detoxification at Infinity Float NYC in New York, NY
8. ‘Cap Zap’ Spot Treatment for Broken Capillaries on Nose, Cheek or Chin at SkinHealth Centers in Boston, MA
9. Slenderpress Treatment (Lose Two to Three Pounds Instantly) at Antoinette Boudoir Spa in New York, NY
10. Raindrop Therapy Massage with Essential Oils and Energy Work on Back and Feet at Euphoria Massage and Spa in Little Falls, NJ
11. Facial Rejuvenation with Chinese Facial Reading and Cupping Massage for Face and Neck at A Healing Arts Center in Tampa, FL
12. 60 Minutes Qigone One Finger Meditation Session at Akai Wellness Center in New York, NY
13. Infrared Sauna Wrap Treatment with Vitamin B-12 Shot at Restorations Wellness Center & Spa in Greenwood Village, CO
14. Vibradermabrasion Treatment To Stimulate Collagen Growth at TRIFECTA Med Spa in New York, NY
15. Dermalife Body Treatment Body Wrap and Hydrotherapy Capsule with Steam, LED Light, Massage and Aromatherapy at Beauty Culture in Arcadia, CA
16. BioTe Hormone Consultation at Lumiere Fitness Spa in Houston, TX
17. Blue Light Acne Therapy Mask, Red Light Fine Line and Wrinkles Mask or Green Light Age Spot Therapy Mask at SHRINK Studios in Houston, TX
18. Loofah Body Buff and Scrub (Spa Service Done in the Hammam) at Contour Day Spa in Plantation, FL
And while you are waiting to secure your Spaweek appointment here are Two DIY Spa Treatments you can do TODAY! Skyy Hadley has the perfect at-home recipe to give your feet a relaxing experience while soothing and exfoliating the skin for super soft results!
#1 Skyy Hadley’s Recipe for a Light Cucumber Shell Mask:
Start with 2 whole cucumbers (one per foot), 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil; mix in a blender until pureed.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and heat it up to warm temperature.
Place half of the mixture in a large Ziploc baggie and half in a second baggie.
Slide feet right into each baggie, rubbing cucumber mask until each foot is fully soaked.
Leave on for 5-10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
The cucumber is extra refreshing and reviving for tired toes, the lemon helps exfoliate and the olive oil deeply moisturizes for super softness.
#2 Dr. Brandt At-Home Exfoliator
For an at-home exfoliation treatment, you can mix sugar and honey with milk to create a paste. The lactic acid in the milk will help exfoliate the skin, as the sugar scrub physically exfoliates the skin without clogging pores. The honey provides nutrients, antioxidants and hydrates the skin.
And we are giving on lucky reader a chance to win a $100 Spaweek GIFTCARD! For a chance to win you MUST Follow Married My Sugar Daddy on Facebook. For another chance to win you must FOLLOW @melissaSChapman on Twitter, TWEET this giveaway and leave a comment here that you did so. For another entry you can subscribe to our YOU TUBE CHANNEL and leave a comment here that you did so. For another entry you can Follow MelissaSChapmanWriter on Instagram and leave a comment here that you did so! For Another entry you can follow MelissaSChapman on Pinterest . And for another Entry you can follow Melissa Chapman on Google + and leave a comment here that you did so! GOOD LUCK giveaway ends October 25th!