These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are just three points each on weight watchers blue and so delectable!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner. Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- In a mixing bowl with beaters, blend together cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar until thoroughly combined. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Using cookie scooper or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, over the Oreo in the bottom.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Pull out of oven and place muffin tin on a cookie rack to cool.
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner. Enjoy!
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one. To make things easier for me (and you) Below are some of my other favorite Weight Watchers Desserts!