These Mini Rainbow Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites are scrumptious.
The best part is they are two points each on Weight Watchers Blue.
I LOVE her recipes! She also gets a lot of questions about the products she uses and where she can get them—donut pans, silicone muffin liners, reusable pouches. She's created a list of all of her favorite items on Amazon. Check out this page from In the Kitchen with Kelly here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/kellyakin29
Mini Rainbow Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites are scrumptious. The best part is they are two points each on Weight Watchers Blue.
Mini Rainbow Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes buttermilk flapjack waffle mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/8 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 45 Lily's milk chocolate chips
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup
- 1 tsp sugar
- -Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini-muffin tin(19) with cooking spray and set aside
- - Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed
- -Distribute evenly in the mini-muffin tin holes. Bake for 10 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown.
- -Mix the ingredients for the icing until smooth and put on once muffins are cooled. You will have extra
- -serves 19
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite WW Desserts!
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Wonton Treat
- Weight Watchers One Point Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
- Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole
Looking for even more Weight Watchers recipes? Here are a few of our favorites!