Mouth Watering Healthy Foods Kids Will Eat With Gusto is a sponsored post.
While summer is coming to a close it doesn’t mean the fun is over! To celebrate sunny skies and for all you parents (like me) who are attempting to get a bit more creative when it comes to getting that much needed Fruit and Fiber into your kid’s diet, check out my roundup of deliciously colorful recipes from Carrington Farms and Gaea Kalamata D.O.P Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Granola that I’m sure even my picky eater will EAT! Keep reading for Mouth Watering Healthy Foods Kids Will Eat.
Mouth Watering Healthy Foods Kids Will Eat
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate ice cream
- 2 3/4 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 pears, peeled and cut in half, seeds removed
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Black peppercorns
Place shallow pan over heat and add butter and sugar. Stirring constantly over low flame, allow mixture to caramelize. Add pears and turning over frequently, cook them for about 10 minutes or until they caramelize. Add orange zest and juice and remove pan from heat.
Place a large scoop of semi-sweet chocolate ice cream in each bowl and arrange 2 pears around it together with the pan liquid. Sprinkle with black pepper and drizzle pears with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 slice bread
- 4 drops Chlorophyll
- 4 oz cream cheese or yogurt
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Toast your favorite, better-for-you bread.
- Combine 4 drops of chlorophyll with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Combine ½ teaspoon spirulina powder with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Spread cream cheese or thick plain yogurt on toast
- Sprinkle with Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Channel your inner mermaid and ENJOY!
- 6 ounces Yogurt (yogurt of choice)
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ cup Granola
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt into a tall glass or mason jar.
- Pour a 1/3 of granola evenly on top of the yogurt.
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt on top of the granola.
- Add raspberries.
- Add remaining 2 ounces yogurt and granola on top.
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup kefir or probiotic yogurt drink of choice
1 Tbsp + 1/4 tsp Carrington Farms Chia Seeds
1/2 banana, sliced
1 dried fig, sliced
1 strawberry, sliced (or fruit of choice)
2. Pour into a small bowl and layer fruit and remaining chia seeds on top. Bring out your favorite spoon and enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl with probiotic benefits!
Everything looks so delicious! I’d love to try the smoothie bowl first and fill it with summer’s best berries.
Amber Myers says
Everything looks tasty! I’ll have to try some of these out. I know my kids will enjoy them.
Jennifer Van Haitsma says
My kids would love the parfait! They love eating Mommys granola. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Pam Wattenbarger says
That mermaid toast looks like it would be a big hit with the 4-year-old. I’d like to try the smoothie bowl too.
Every single one of them here look so delicious and really inviting. Thanks for the recipe
Rena McDaniel says
I’ve noticed to that if you get the kids involved in growing vegetables they are more likely to eat more of them.
All these look so yummy that I don’t even know what to pick. I love chocolate ice cream and I will love to try the Granola Berry Parfait too
Gervin Khan says
Everything looks new to me but one thing is for sure, it all looks delicious!
Lots of amazing recipes in here. Would love to try them all one by one. They all look good!
My younger daughter is very picky, and it is nice to have some ideas for new foods she can try. The pears and chocolate sounds very interesting.
These do all look great. I’m sure my kids would love them. I love smoothie bowls too. My kids haven’t tried them yet, but I bet they’d love it.
Deliciousness! These treats are so inviting! Too yummy and healthy!
Everything looks so yummy. I can’t wait to give these recipes to try.
That Mermaid Toast is awesome looking. It’s right up my granddaughter’s alley too.
That Mermaid Toast is awesome looking. It’s right up my granddaughter’s alley too..
These are delicious treat for kids, I will try berry garnola parafait and toast my kids will love it.
Ruth I says
Thank you for all these ideas. My niece is a little picky but I am sure she would love these!