Check out her recipe binders ! She offers cute customizable recipe binders. All her binders come with 10 Tried and True Recipes of your choosing. A pointed list of recipes ordered will be included for N/C. You can choose as many recipes as you want to be included in your binder, they are $1.00 each (after 10) You can also purchase a sheet of heart stickers (70 hearts per sheet) plan color specific – $1.00 each. Reach out to her either through FB Messenger or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. Please include your 10 chosen recipes, binder, zip code and method of payment. All recipes are found under “Guides” at Tried and True Weight Watchers Desserts & More.
And check out her ETSY shop here
And don't forget to check out her Facebook group for her must have kitchen gadgets and utensils
And join her facebook recipe group
Orange and Cranberry Sweet Drizzle Scones
- 2 Cups of Self-Rising Flour
- 1 tbsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 1/8 cup of Sweetener, I always use Monkfruit
- 3 tbsp of 53% Veggie Oil Butter, still using Blue Bonnett, cut into small squares. Leave in the fridge until you’re ready to dice it up and add to your flour.
- 1 tbsp of fresh squeezed OJ, plus 1 1/2tsp for drizzle
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of milk, I use Almond, so you can use something comparable
- 1/4 cup of Unsweet Applesauce
- Zest from ½ of orange
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Fresh Cranberries
- Powdered Sugar, adds a sweet component to this tart scone.
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, 1 tbsp of OJ, applesauce, vanilla extract, orange zest, milk.
- In a different bowl, whisk together your flour, sweetener, baking soda & salt. Get your butter out of the fridge, dice it, add it to your flour, stir to coat.
- Pour your egg milk mixture into the middle of the flour and using a wooden spoon mix until just combined, fold in your cranberries. On a floured surface, pat out dough into a circle, mine looked perfect at 10”, flour a sharp knife and make 8 equal slices. Place on cookie sheet and spray each with 2 sprays of I can’t believe it’s not butter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool
- Mix 1 ½ tsp of OJ with 3 tbsp of Powdered Sugar and drizzle over scones.
- Makes 8 scones.
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite WW Desserts!
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Wonton Treat
- Weight Watchers One Point Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
- Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole
Looking for even more Weight Watchers recipes? Here are a few of our favorites!