Being married for 19 years I guess would be IMPOSSIBLE if my spouse was not my ride or die person on this planet. When I say ride or die what do I mean: I mean this person would literally clasp hands with you and ride off a mountain cliff like Thelma and Louise did if you needed him to. Signs your Spouse is your RIDE OR DIE– aka This person would essentially put his life in your hands because being on this earth without you just would not be a viable option.
And while we know that one of us will ultimately outlive the other- until we do- it is RIDE OR DIE. So how do you know your partner is ride or die material? i.e.- he is the one that will flush out ear wax with a bulb syringe like a BOSS when you can’t hear anything- KEEP READING Signs your Spouse is your RIDE OR DIE !
Signs your Spouse is your RIDE OR DIE!
#1 He will HOLD his tongue when your mother speaks and silently nod in agreement NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS or how many times she insults him. In other words he won’t call her a “BLABBERMOUTH” like Ralph Cramden.
2. No matter how many times you change- he will roll with the punches and be your biggest supporter. Kosher, vegan- THE MAN WILL COOK AND EAT WHATEVER your diet dujour warrants.
3. He is like the MAILMAN when it comes to taking out your dogs. Yes it’s true he never wanted a dog when you got married and yet right after your honeymoon he got you one and for 19 years you have lived with the dogs that you wanted and rain, snow or hail, gloom of night or crack of dawn he is walking those dogs.
4. When you couldn’t get pregnant the old fashioned way- he injected you with needles around the clock and produced a “specimen” on command SEVERAL TIMES I MIGHT ADD- so that you could hopefully conceive.
5.When Aunt flow comes to town, he knows to NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS until the spell has passed.
6. Even though he is basically agnostic he towed the company line and opened his wallet to send your kids to many years of Jewish private school.
7. Now that you have lost a substantial amount of weight – you look at pictures of yourself in the past and all you see are your husband’s loving eyes looking back to you. NO matter what shape or size you were he never made you feel anything less than completely desired and wanted.
Can you relate? What makes your spouse your RIDE OR DIE?