Anyone who reads any of the blogs I write with any regularity knows this one thing about me… I am not a self described maven in the kitchen. Don’t get me wrong you will always find me in the kitchen eating something like this Sweet Potato Crusted Spinach Quiche (just 3 Points per serving on Weight Watchers ) – but there’s a pretty good chance either my husband made it- or I used my trusty index finger to dial out for it.
Sweet Potato Crusted Spinach Quiche Ingredients
Sweet Potato Crusted Spinach Quiche Directions:
- Pour olive oil in the frying pan.
- Sauté chopped onion two cloves of garlic.
- Add the spinach that has been thawed into the pan with the onion and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes
- Slice the two sweet potatoes and line the pie dish.
- Put in the oven at 175 for 15 minutes to get it a little cooked.
- Add the spinach mixture and pour the egg, almond milk on top.
- Add the cheese and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Recipe makes 8 servings at 3 points per serving