Congrats to our winner Nicki!
With my daughter- we did all the cutesy things first-time parents do; we got birth announcements- t-shirts and of course those precious doe-eyed pinch her cheeks baby photos. Oh and our little babe got the bestest of baby accessories that money could garner!
With my second we got lazyâ€¦ yes it was just WAY too much work for us to, you know, have to thumb through the yellow pages or I don't know type in the phrase baby photographers on google, to capture those priceless bare-bottom baby photos- or the kind where they wrap the baby up in toilet paper. Yes my poor second child has been robbed of those rightful rites of his childhood past that could've potentially made its way into a bar mitzvah video montageâ€¦ obviously we suck as parents.
But have no fear newbie parents, or second time parents- I am sharing and giving away a BRITAX product – that won't put ANYONE's baby ( first or second )in a corner and needs to be on EVERY BABY's wish list this year…One of BRITAX's 2013 line of B-READY strollers featuring this year's hottest shades â€” bright copper, mossy green and slate gray.
So how and why did Britax choose these three new colors for its 2013 Line of B-READY strollers?
GRAY: The B-READY's new slate (gray) color frequently appears in home interiors, as families move beyond basic neutrals in search of a stately shade to complement a range of colors.
Moss: The B-READY's new moss color because the green hue is trending upward in apparel and accessories.
Copper: The B-READY's new copper color is increasingly popular as a chic accent in jewelry and decorative metals.
According to Michelle Davis, director of fashion design at BRITAX, “At BRITAX, they draw inspiration from fashion research, listen carefully to their customers, and then bring colors that appeal to a parent's sense of style. Together, these three new colors complement their evolving, fashion-forward stroller line.”– MY thoughts- HOME RUN!!
And besides being chic, the B-READY stroller features foam-filled rubber tires and four-point suspension to provide a smooth ride. Baby can comfortably and safely ride from age 6 months (or from birth, when used with an infant car seat) up to 55 pounds. The B-READY single modular stroller also supports growing families with its integrated CLICK & GO system— it easily converts into 14 configurations that can carry one or two children using any combination of the top seat, 2nd seat, bassinet and infant car seats (sold separately). Additionally, its reversible top seat accommodates four recline positions. For use with children from birth when using infant car seat, bassinet, or second seat (sold separately). For use with children at least 6 months old, up to 55 lbs when using top seat only.
Here are all its FABOOSH Product Features in a nutshell:
- CLICK & GO integrated adapter system works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats and bassinet.
- Modular stroller with over 14 configurations accommodates multiple seat, bassinet, and infant car seat configurations
- Travel System compatible with other major infant car seat brands when used with Infant Car Seat Adapter Frame, such as Chicco Key Fit, Chicco Key Fit 30, Graco Snugride 32, Graco Snugride 35, and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio
- Foam-filled rubber tires
- Reversible top seat with 4 recline positions
- Large under seat storage accessible from all sides
- Large canopy with sun-visor and ventilation window
- No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad
- Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
- Adjustable handle height with comfort grip
- One-step, linked parking brake with indicator
- Comfort ride 4-point suspension
- Included accessories: Adult Cup Holder
- MSRP (USD) $499.9
The BRITAX B-READY's (MSRP: $499.99) sleek new fashions are available online and in independent and major retailers NOW and GUESS WHAT??We are giving one of these GORGEOUS BRITAX's 2013 line of B-READY strollers away! For a chance to win of these for your precious baby leave a comment on this post with the one baby product you could not live without! For a second entry you can Like Married My Sugar Daddy on Facebook. For a third entry you can follow @MelissaSChapman on twitter and retweet this giveaway. Good luck Giveaway ends February 28th 2013!