Vegan ChickPea Curry With Potatoes Recipe – Just 3 smart points per hefty serving makes 8 servings
Vegan ChickPea Curry With Potatoes Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cup(s)cooked Jasmine rice 12 Points
- 2 medium uncooked onion(s) 0 Points
- 3 cup(s)uncooked whole white potato(es) 9 Points
- 1 cup(s)uncooked carrot(s) 0 Points
- 2 tsp curry powder 0 Points
- 2 cup(s)unsweetened refrigerated coconut milk beverage 5 Points
- 1 cup(s)fat free reduced sodium vegetable broth 1 Points
- 2 1⁄2cup(s)dry garbanzo beans 0 Points
- 2 cup(s)cooked frozen green peas 0 Points
- 1 pinch table salt 0 Points
- 1 pinch black pepper 0 Points
Vegan ChickPea Curry With Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Cook Jasmine Rice according to the instructions on the package.
- In a large pan heat some oil and saute the onions for two to three minutes. Then add the potatoes and cook for another three minutes.Stir in the curry and cook for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk , vegetable broth, carrots, chickpeas and peas and cook for 20 minutes,
- Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and serve.
Vegan ChickPea Curry With Potatoes Recipe makes 8 servings. Each serving is 3 smart points!