This Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is one that adults and kids will love!
Well it is quarantine diary day 492 – so we are baking vegan chocolate chip cookies 🍪 and walking 🚶♀️ even though I’m sooo over walking and somehow my toe bone 🦴 is KILLING ME (?! is that even a thing) and yet my adopted dogs (thank you Louie’s Legacy) 🐶 are so deliriously happy that we are with them 24/7 that they are literally smiling 📸
And I pinky swear promise no one will be able to tell they are egg and dairy free! The nice thing about this recipe is that these cookies are so easy to whip up and little kids will love helping to bake them!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
10 minutes Preparation Time
15 minutes Cook Time
Serves 12 people
Keep reading for all the delicious deets!
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup unpacked brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
1⁄2 cup Organic Coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1⁄2cup(s)all-purpose flour
1⁄2 tsp baking soda
4 oz vegan semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt and coconut oil until combined
3. Whisk in non dairy milk and vanilla until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
4. Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula being careful not to over mix
5. Fold in chocolate chips evenly
6. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
7. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper onto a baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between the cookies and the edges of the pan so the cookies can spread evenly.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown
Pour yourself a glass of almond milk and ENJOY this Vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe.
And check out some of my other favorite recipes for you to try!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup Organic Coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz vegan semisweet chocolate chips
In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt and coconut oil until combined
- Whisk in non dairy milk and vanilla until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula being careful not to over mix
- Fold in chocolate chips evenly
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper onto a baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between the cookies and the edges of the pan so the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown
Pam Wattenbarger says
Those chocolate chip cookies look yummy. I need to make these for my daughter. She’s lactose intolerant and misses her cookies.
Sarah Bailey says
OK now these sound like they would be RIGHT up my street – I do love a good chocolate cookie and they would be perfect for when my cousin comes over being vegan!
Jennifer Van Haitsma says
I’ve never had vegan chocolate chip cookies, but they look really good! It’s worth trying at least. Thanks for the recipe idea.
These look delicious! I’ve been craving for chocolate chip cookies and I think this is a sign 🙂
Your fur babies are so adorable, btw. These cookies look so yummy and chewy. Can’t wait to give them a try.
Amber Myers says
I do love cookies so I’ll have to try these. I’ve never tried the vegan version, so I’m excited to make them!
I love vegan cookies. Chocolate is one of my favorite flavors! Yum!
Janeane M Davis says
These cookies look absolutely delicious. I would like to try this recipe for my family to see how they like it compared to my normal recipe.
The good old chocolate chip cookie! I love how simple I can make this out from your recipe.
Immediately my girls saw these yummy chocolate cookies, they asked if we could make them. That’s what we will be doing today.
Gervin Khan says
Whether it is a vegan or not I still love these cookies. It’s delicious, healthy and look so easy to make.
Melissa Dixon says
These look great, I have yet to try a cookie that I did not like and these look like some I would love.
Kita Bryant says
Wow, these look so scrumptious! I love snacking on some chocolate chip cookies and milk.
I’ve never tried vegan cookies. I will make your recipe. These chocolate chip cookies look so inviting!
Cookies!!!! My twin sister and I love to bake together and I will try this recipe with her, let me keep my fingers crossed.
My Mom was just told to go Vegan by her Dr. I am going to send her this recipe. Thanks! These Chocolate Chip Cookies look so delicious.
I’ve never tried vegan cookies before! I’ll have to give these a shot.