Thank you Melanie for sharing your take on the Weight Watchers Very berry Cheesecake
Melanie made a Weight Watchers one point very berry cheesecake If you’re looking for ￼ your cake to be thicker, I use a 7 inch spring pa￼n.
Please note: ￼ The sugar-free pudding mix is now1 point. The recipe does not call for blueberries, I added them myself into the mixture. I cut the larger ones in half and then in quarters and blended them in. You can use any berry you choose!
This would make a great desert for your Thanksgiving table!
3 cups non fat greek yogurt I prefer Fage 0%
1 small box instant fat free/sugar free cheesecake of vanilla pudding mix
1 tbsp imitation vanilla
3 tbsp Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add eggs, vanilla, and stevia until blended well
- Add in yogurt and box of pudding until well combined
- Spray a pie dish or 7 inch spring form pan with non stick cooking spray and pour ingredients in
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Add berries of your choice
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before covering with plastic wrap
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator
see the original Recipe: ⬇️