This Weight Watchers 1 point blueberry lemon cake is the perfect marriage of summer staples! Summer is all blueberries and lemonade and this snack is a perfect combination of those two.
Weight Watchers 1 point blueberry lemon cake Ingredients
blueberry lemon cake directions
Weight Watchers 1 point Blueberry Lemon Cake
- 1⁄2 cup white self-rising flour 6 Points
- 2 lemons (0 Points
- 4 oz Stevia In the Raw Sweetener Zero Calorie, Granulated 4 Points
- 5 eggs 0 Points
- 5 sprays cooking spray 0 points
- 1/2 cup bluebberies 0 points
- 1.Mix the sweetener and flour into a mixing bowl
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the mix
- With a hand grater zest both lemons and add the zest to the mix
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Keep the whites aside , beat the yolks and add it to the flour mixture.
Whisk the egg whites. Fold it into the mixture. Add blueberries to the mixture.
Spray the Cake pan. Then Add the mixture to the cake pan.
BAKE FOR 20-30 MINUTES at 350 degrees and allow to cool.
- Mix the juice of the second lemon and 3 tsp sweetener and pour over the top of the cake and bake for another 10 minutes.
So What are some of your favorite Weight Watchers desserts?