The one thing I love about this Weight Watchers Apple Crisp recipe is the serving size. Many times the portions for weight watchers desserts are smaller than I'd like them to be. But not this one! This is for all you dessert lovers who always want a second because the initial serving size didn't quite fill you up!
Keep reading for all the delicious deets!
Weight Watchers Apple Crisp
- 8 small apples cored, peeled and diced
- 4 Tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 Tbsp oats
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Dice and peel all eight apples.
- Mix apples with 2 Tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend and 1 tsp cinnamon in an oven safe baking dish (mine was a round one which was six inches in diameter). Set the dish aside.
- In another small bowl mix oats with the other 2 Tbsp of Splenda brown sugar blend, applesauce and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Place the oats mixture on top of the apples in the baking safe dish and bake in the oven for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- Recipe yields six servings. Each serving is three points
Weight Watchers Apple Crisp - Just 3 points per serving
This Weight Watchers Apple Crisp is easy to make and is dairy and egg free! The recipe yields six HEFTY servings at just 3 points per serving. It is a great dessert option for any celebration
- 10 tbsp uncooked old fashioned oats 5 Weight watchers points
- 4 tbsp Splenda Brown sugar blend 13 Weight watchers points
- 8 apples 0 Weight Watchers points
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon 0 Weight Watchers points
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce 0 Weight Watchers points
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix apples with 2 Tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend and cinnamon, and put into a oven safe baking dish (ROUND 6 and 1/2 inches in diameter)
In a small bowl mix oats with the other 2 Tbsp of Splenda brown sugar blend and applesauce.
Place on top of apples and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Recipe yields six servings. Each serving is three points