Ingredients Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe just 2 points per serving
3 medium banana(s) 0 Points
1 Egg 0 Points
1 Tbsp vanilla extract 1 Points
2 Tbsp Splenda Brown sugar blend 7 Points
1 tsp baking soda 0 Points
1 tsp baking powder 0 Points
1 1⁄4 cup (s)white self-rising flour 15 Points
3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce 0 Points
DIRECTIONS Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe just 2 points per serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan (9×5 or 8×4) with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl add bananas and use a fork to mash well.
3. Add egg, vanilla, brown sugar/stevia . Stir well.
4. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda & powder.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir.
Before the two are incorporated add in applesauce. Stir just until barely combined.
The number one tip is to not over mix.
6. Pour into pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean. If making them into muffins decrease the cooking time to 14-16 minutes.
Store in an airtight container
Recipe makes 12 slices for 2 Freestyle SmartPoints per slice and it is SOOOO DELISH!!