I recently read an essay by a mom who was longing for the days when her kids were young and every summer season was filled with their screaming voices, sibling rivalry and oodles of time spent carting them to the pool (noodles, water wings and all), sticky faces covered in the treats of the day like Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp Recipe- Just 3 Smart Points Per Serving (Kids will Go Gaga for it too) and oh just the usual high jinx of life with kidlets.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Her words were so full of longing for those early years that it made me realize not only do I take those very moments for granted, but I actually dread them. I think so many of us moms who are tasked with humans who actually depend on us their basic needs and are convinced we were put on this earth to quell their boredom! AS IF?!
While this mom sheepishly acknowledged harboring similar feelings at the time, it’s ultimately those seemingly simple moments, like watching her kids’ faces light up at the sight of a biting into a Blueberry Crisp they whipped up themselves, that she wishes she would’ve appreciated more.
So, parents, I’ll leave you with those thoughts to hold close to your heart as you embark on some of your summer expeditions. Time is fleeting, and when it’s gone, you’ll only remember the good stuff!
Check out my tips for making this Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp – Just 3 Smart Points Per Serving (Kids will Go Gaga for it too).Makes six servings.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp – Just 3 Smart Points Per Serving (Kids will Go Gaga for it too)
Ingredients Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp Recipe
1⁄4cup(s)Sugar, brown 8 Points
1 cup(s)Blueberries, fresh 0 Points
Directions for Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp
1. Mix Oats, Brown Sugar and Spread into a crumbling texture.
2. Sprinkle mixture over one cup of fresh blueberries in a baking pan.
3. Bake 45 minutes at 350
Serve six. Just 3 points per serving
Serving a Blueberry Crisp Recipe
I have to admit the best part of making this when I wasn’t yelling at my kids to stop eating the ingredients before we made the actual blueberry crisp was watching them indulge in the final product. You can easily top this with some light whipped cream or whipped topping. If you have enough points, grab some low point frozen yogurt, or my favorite non-dairy Halo Top for another 2-3 SmartPoints!
Weight Watchers Blueberry Crisp
- 1⁄2 cup Oats, old fashioned, uncooked 4 Points
- 2 Tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light vegetable spread 3 Points
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar, brown 8 Points
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh 0 Points
- 2 tbsp Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Fat-Free 0 Points
- Mix Oats, Brown Sugar and Spread into a crumbling texture.
- Sprinkle mixture over one cup of fresh blueberries in a baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350
More WW FreeStyle Recipes
If you are looking for more ideas other than this delicious blueberry crisp recipe, look no further! I love making unique desserts that I know I can fit into my daily SmartPoints allowance on the WW FreeStyle plan. The recipes below are just a few of my favorites!
- Peanut Butter Weight Watchers Cookies Recipes
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Apple Pie Mini Tarts Recipe
- Weight Watchers Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe