This recipe for Weight Watchers Blueberry Pan Cake is perfect for whipping up when you have extra pancake mix and blueberries!
It is not only a summer treat but one that I know we will be making during the colder months and substituting different kinds of frozen fruits! I think this would be great with peaches too!
The nice thing about this Weight Watchers Blueberry Pan Cake recipe is that is serves 16 thicks slices and each slices is just two points on the Weight Watchers Blue plan.
And yes- you can definitely freeze all the extra slices and take them out as needed with your afternoon tea, morning coffee or just as a pick me up! If you have an extra point I would add a dollop of whipped cream!
Check out the recipe below!
Weight Watchers Blueberry Pan Cake
- 4 oz Fleischmanns Light Margarine 10 smart points on blue
- 1 ⁄4cup s Packed light brown sugar 13 smart points on blue
- 1 cup s Plain fat free Greek yogurt 0 smart points on blue
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart pancake and baking mix 13 smart points on blue
- 1 Egg s 0 smart points on blue
- 1 cup sFresh blueberries 0 smart points on blue
- 5 sprays cooking sprays 0 points
Add all the ingredients into a bowl.
Add cooking spray to two baby loaf pans ( each pan is 5x 3 inches )
Pour the mixture evenly into the two loaf pans.
Bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
After you make it you turn it upside down out of the pan because the blueberries settle to the bottom.
So What are some of your favorite Weight Watchers desserts?