Sometimes you just need comfort food. You just need to feast on a big ole slice of Weight watchers bread pudding with NO judgement. And what I love about this recipe is how hefty sized the portions are… i.e. they are restaurant style sized!
Keep reading for all the delicious deets on this treat that is great to bring to a party or feast on for dessert!
weight watchers bread pudding
The weight watchers recipe Serves 6 people. Each serving is Just 2 Points each.
8 slice(s)Sara Lee Delightful 45 calories wheat bread 9 Points
Weight Watchers Bread Pudding Just two points per serving
This Weight Watchers Bread Pudding is Just two points per serving and the best kind of comfort food- minus the guilt! It is also perfect to bring to a celebration or enjoy for dessert!
- 8 slices ShopRite 40 calorie light bread 9 Points
- 4 eggs 0 Points
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce 0 Points
- 1 and1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 0 points
- 3 bananas 0 points
- 2 oz Stevia In the Raw Sweetener, Zero Calorie, Granulated 2 points
- 2 apples 0 points
- 5 sprays cooking spray 0 points
- 1. Peel and dice up apples
2. In a mixing bowl mash up bananas.
3. In the bowl with the bananas add in eggs, diced up apple pieces, apple sauce, Stevia and cinnamon
4. Dip each bread slice by slice into the bowl mixture and spread the slices to make two layers in a 13 x 6 inch thick baking dish
- 5. Bake on 350 degrees for 35 minutes
This recipe for Weight Watchers Bread Pudding Serves six. Each serving is just two points!
So What are some of your favorite Weight Watchers desserts?