If you are looking for easy meals that are also loaded with veggies, look no further than this delicious and simple Weight Watchers Broccoli Quiche.
I love how easy it is to make, and it is perfect for planning ahead and freezing for future meals.
One of my favorite things about this Quiche is that it is really a fake quiche. I make it without crusts, and it is such a versatile recipe. I love it with broccoli, but you could add mixed vegetables, cauliflower, carrots or even a spinach and onion mixture.
Whatever you add to your quiche, just make sure if it has points you account for it in your daily allowance with Weight Watchers.
Weight Watchers Broccoli Quiche (Just 1 point per serving) This recipe makes six servings. Each serving is one point on the WW BLUE PLAN!
Serving this Weight Watchers Broccoli Quiche Recipe
The cheese adds plenty of protein for me, but if you have enough SmartPoints in your day, you could add a serving of your favorite protein on the side. Since I am vegetarian, I might add a mix of meatless crumbles or a piece of chickenless chicken breast to the side. There are tons of variations that you can make with this Weight Watchers quiche including different vegetables in the mix.
weight watchers broccoli quiche
- Broccoli frozen, chopped, cooked 1 1⁄2cup(s) 0 Points
- Onion s, red, raw 1medium 0 Points
- Garlic fresh 1medium clove(s) 0 Points
- 2 Egg s 0 Points
- 1 ⁄4 cup sAlmond milk, plain, unsweetened 0 Points
- 2 Schnucks Light mozzarella string cheese sticks item s 2 Points
- 1 ⁄2 cup s Potato(es) white or red, cooked 2 Points
- 3 Tbsp Cheese cottage, low fat (1%) 1 Points
- Sautée onion and garlic and potatoes in cooking spray
- Add the broccoli into the Sautée onion and garlic and potatoes mix on the stove.
- In a Separate bowl crack two eggs.
- Pour in almond milk, a few tablespoons of cottage cheese and two part skim cheese sticks with the eggs.
- Mix it altogether and cook it in the oven at 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
More WW FreeStyle Recipes
I love great savory meals that are low in points. Below are links to more of my favorite Weight Watchers friendly recipes like this Weight Watchers Quiche. You can get creative with me and create low point meals that satisfy your cravings but are built around the 200+ zero point foods on the current WW FreeStyle Plan!
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup
- Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe for Weight Watchers
- Apple Pie Mini Tarts Recipe