Ingredients Weight Watchers Cauliflower Fried Rice 1 Smart Point per serving
- Entire cauliflower head 0 Points
- 2 egg white(s) 0 Points
- 1 egg(s) 0 Points
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 4 Points
- 1 pinch table salt 0 Points
- 1⁄2 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables0 Points
- 5 spray(s)cooking spray 0 Points
- 5 medium uncooked scallion(s) 0 Points
- 2 medium clove(s)garlic clove(s) 0 Points
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce 0 Points
DIRECTIONS Weight Watchers Cauliflower Fried Rice 1 Smart Point per serving
- Remove the core and let the cauliflower dry completely.
- Chop into fine small pieces ( as small as possible to the size of rice and/or couscous)
- Combine egg and egg whites in a small bowl and beat with a fork. Season with salt.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and spray with oil.
- Add the eggs and cook, turning a few times until set; set aside.
- Add the canola oil and saute onions, scallion whites, peas and carrots and garlic about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.Raise the heat to medium-high.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the saute pan along with soy sauce. Mix, cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside.
- Add the egg then remove from heat and mix in scallion greens.
- Weight Watchers Cauliflower Fried Rice 1 Smart Point per serving (Makes 4 servings) CAN you imagine this ENTIRE POT is 4 points?????
Jackie Kredd says
I would love a printable copy of this recipe it looks so delicious and I want to make it ASAP. I have made many of your recipes and have loved what I have tried.
First allow me to thank you.
I have made this recipe several times and only thing I did was to add 4oz.shrimp.
I enjoyed it and so did my guests who are dieting.
Jackie kress says
I would also love a printable recipe please. Thank you
Pat schmidt says
I would really like a printed copy of this recipe. Thanks
Veda Dinardo says
I can\\\’t understand why I can\\\’t print this. I have tried everything I know.