This Weight Watchers Chocolate chip Banana Bread is just two points per hefty serving. I know it is hard to believe that a slice that dense could only be two points!
What I really love about this bread is that it is super easy to create and I can store the loaves in the freezer and take them out as needed!
And let us just discuss the serving size?? This Weight Watchers Chocolate chip Banana Bread Makes four HEFTY servings!!! And each serving is just two points per slice.
However if you want to take it down a notch just make a few more serving sizes and you will get it to one point per slice!
Keep reading for this easy recipe which is sure to become a staple in your weight watchers snack rotation!
Weight Watchers Chocolate chip Banana Bread just two points per serving
- Lily's Dark chocolate premium baking chips
- 60 chips 2 Points
- 4 oz Stevia In the Raw Sweetener Zero Calorie, Granulated 4 Points
- 2 eggs 0 Points
- 2 banana 0 Points
- 5 sprays cooking spray 0 Points
- 1/3 cup quick oats dry 2 Points
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 0 points
- peel bananas and mash.
- combine all the other ingredients into the bowl with the bananas.
- Spray an 8x4 baking pan.
- pour entire mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
Serving the Banana Bread Recipe
I have to admit the best part of making this when I wasn’t yelling at my husband to stop eating the ingredients before we made the actual muffins was watching HIM indulge in the final product.
More Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes
If you are looking for more ideas other than this delicious chocolate chip banana bread recipe, look no further! I love making unique desserts that I know I can fit into my daily SmartPoints allowance on the Weight Watchers FreeStyle plan. The recipes below are just a few of my favorites!
- Peanut Butter Weight Watchers Cookies Recipes
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Apple Pie Mini Tarts Recipe
- Weight Watchers Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe