If you are craving chocolate but you know that it is your weakness- this No Bake Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake (which is just four points per serving) will satisfy your sweet tooth!
The best part about this Weight Watchers dessert is that it is NO bake and literally takes less than 10 minutes to whip up! It is the perfect cake for any type of celebration.
Whether you are planning a summer soiree for graduation or just chilling with your loved ones- this is the kind of dessert that will WOW. I like to think of it as an icebox cake ( minus the guilt!)
Keep reading for all the delicious deets!
Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake makes 16 servings
(just four points each)
Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake Ingredients
Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake Instructions
NO BAKE Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake
- 2 small packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix 7 Points
- 1 small package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix 4 Points
- 4 and 1⁄2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk 4 Points
- 16 oz Cool Whip Whipped Topping Fat Free 31 Points
- 10 squares reduced-fat graham crackers 11 Points
Mix vanilla pudding with cups of milk as per directions.
- Stir in 1 cool whip.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in bottom of 13x9 pan. ( I broke them up to cover more surface area!)
- Top with half of the pudding.
- Add another five graham cracker squares.
- Add the rest of the vanilla pudding and cool whip mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Add second container of cool whip to the chocolate pudding.
- Spread chocolate pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Cover and freeze for two hours. Then leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Do not eat until the next day so The crackers have time to soften.
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite Weight Watchers FreeStyle Desserts!
Leave a Reply