If you are craving chocolate but you know that it is your weakness- this No Bake Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake (which is just four points per serving) will satisfy your sweet tooth!
The best part about this Weight Watchers dessert is that it is NO bake and literally takes less than 10 minutes to whip up!
Keep reading for all the delicious deets!
Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake makes 16 servings
(just four points each)
Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake Ingredients
Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake Instructions
- Mix vanilla pudding with 3 cups of milk as per directions.
- Stir in 1 cool whip.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in bottom of 13×9 pan. ( I broke them up to cover more surface area!)
- Top with half of the pudding.
- Add another five graham cracker squares.
- Add the rest of the vanilla pudding and cool whip mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Add second container of cool whip to the chocolate pudding.
- Spread chocolate pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Cover and freeze for two hours. Then leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Do not eat until the next day so The crackers have time to soften.
This NO BAKE Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake serves 16 and is just four points per serving!
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one for Weight Watchers Upside Down Pear Cake using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite Weight Watchers FreeStyle Desserts!