Being that we have just begun a brand new year (sure it’s a Jewish New Year- but as far as I’m concerned any reason to pop open a bottle of wine and eat Weight Watchers Peachy Keen cake should be cause for celebration for all of mankind’s creatures)I thought it would be appropriate to jot off a list of things I’m grateful for which includes this recipe for Chocolate Weight Watchers Cake Recipe.
My list of thanks
1) Dogs (for the most part!)who are potty trained. Really this I count as one of my greatest achievements as a furbaby mother. No, my dogs don’t actually sit on a toilet- but you get the gist!- well it’s just plain liberating to know I can leave them and won’t come home to a MESS!
2) Coffee. Really need I say more?! It is the sweet nectar of the gods and the spring in my step- the reason I manage to drag myself out of bed every morning at the crack of 6 am, to make lunches for my kids- and smile sweetly at them, when they scowl at me with their usual “I don’t want to go to school” morning faces.
4) SpongeBob Square Pants. Finally, a cartoon that I can sit through more than five minutes of, without quietly trying to slip out of the room without my kids realizing. SpongeBob’s earnest goodness truly makes me want to be a better person and rid myself of my cynicism. It might just be the best sitcom on television.
3) Weight Watchers. Finally, a Lifestyle food plan that allows me to EAT CAKE?!! It is akin to that peppermint patty feeling of being taken away to a small cafe in Brussels, as I eat my piece of Chocolate Weight Watchers Cake! I have called this my OMG Cake (well at least in my head) because it has ZERO GUILT.
Keep reading for my recipe for Weight Watchers Chocolate OMG Cake because one bite will have you saying “OMG ! I can’t believe this is JUST FOUR smart points per serving”
Chocolate Weight Watchers Cake Recipe
Chocolate Weight Watchers Cake Recipe Ingredients
Chocolate Weight Watchers Cake Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Pour chocolate cake mix and 8 ounces of diet soda into a bowl and stir until the mixture is combined. Will be a thick batter.
Pour into a 9X13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Chocolate Weight Watchers Cake Recipe Frosting Directions
While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
More Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
As you can see, this easy Weight Watchers Cake is delicious, and it can be made with almost any flavor. Chocolate is my favorite, but you can do yellow cake, vanilla, spice, or even strawberry cake with similarly amazing results. If this isn’t quite what you are looking for in a dessert, check out some more of my favorites linked below!
- Banana Weight Watchers Treats
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Wonton Treat