This Weight Watchers Coconut Cream Pie – Just three points per serving and today we are baking it for the greatest cause… Bake it Happen !
The Goal of Bake it Happen is to raise as much money and awareness for Metastatic Breast Cancer research as we can!
ALL of the monies they raise from this campaign will be DOUBLED and then used to fund critical research trials at MSK and The Dana Farber Cancer Center
They want people to bake and share the baked goods with the people in their life. Every time a photo is shared on social media with #bakeithappen $5 will be donated to our partner foundation The Cancer Couch!
For non bakers, they can make a direct donation on our site. For those who bake and want to donate more than $5 they can do both!!!
The campaign lasts the entire month of October!
And now check out this Weight Watchers Coconut Cream Pie recipe and let's Bake it Happen.
Weight Watchers Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 ⁄8crust s, 9 inch diameter pie crust 3 Points
- 8 fl oz plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 1 ⁄2 cup ssweetened coconut flakes 15 Points
- 1 ⁄2 cup slight cream 11 Points
- 8 oz Stevia In the Raw Sweetener Zero Calorie, Granulated 7 Points
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch 2 Points
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 0 Points
- 2 egg yolks s 0 Points
- 4 tbsp Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Fat Free 0 points
Bake pie crust according to directions on package and cool completely.
Place almond milk and light cream in a double boiler. Add stevia and bring to a boil.
Add 2 Tbsp. cold water to corn starch. Stir well.
In a bowl beat egg yolks until they are light. Add the corn starch mixture to the yolks. Mix well.
Add egg mixture to the milk mixture in the double boiler.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat. Add vanilla and coconut flakes. Stir. Let stand 30 minutes.
Pour into prepared crust. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until set.
Remove cover. Add fat free reddi whip cream.
I love baking treats for my family. That's why this recipe is now a favorite in our home. It is easy, delicious, and the kids love them!
A simple sweet treat like is this ideal for an afternoon snack that my kids will love!
Below are some of our other favorite WW FreeStyle Desserts!
- Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Wonton Treat
- Weight Watchers One Point Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
- Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole