Weight Watchers Death by Chocolate Cake
Being on weight watchers is not about being on a diet. In fact I ABHOR THE WORD DIET. It is a four letter word that makes me feel like I am bound and chained and anyone who knows me knows that I have never really fit into any kind of box. ( And neither does this Weight Watchers Death by Chocolate Cake – but I digress).
And that’s why the new weight watchers aka #wellnessworks Has Actually worked For me. Because it is all about encouraging you to be your individual self and find the foods you love without the usual constraint of dieting.
You get a certain amount of points and each day is a new adventure in eating and creating and finding the right balance of savory and sweet without ever sacrificing what you love and Never feeling guilty! And this Weight Watchers DEATH BY CHOCOLATE cake (which is just four points per slice) provides me with that sweet indulgence that I crave.
Keep reading for the DELICIOUS deets.
Weight Watchers Death by Chocolate Cake just four points per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the chocolate cake mix and can of diet soda until that is well combined. Pour into a 8X13 in baking dish and bake in the oven until a tooth pick comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Chop the Candy Bars.
- Once the cake has cooled, top with the frosting and the chopped candy bars.
- Recipe makes 24 servings each serving is four points.