There seems to be a different food holiday every day and every month. In honor of our love of all things French Toast, cook up our favorite Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole Just two Smart Points Per Serving which adds a little twist on the original!
In our house it is National French Toast day every day! This is ONE recipe that no one can REFUSE!
Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole
12 slice Nature's Harvest Light multigrain bread 12 Points
4 egg(s) 0 Points
Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole Just two Smart Points Per Serving
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 0 Points
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon 0 Points
- 3 medium peaches 0 Points
- 2 Tbsp sugar 6 Points
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup 9 Points
- 8 fl oz plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 12 slices Nature's Harvest Light multigrain bread 12 Points
- 4 egg(s) 0 Points
- Preheat oven to 35Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange bread slices in baking dish. Whisk together milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in large bowl. Pour milk mixture over 6 bread slices. Add peaches. Arrange another layer of six bread slices. Pour mixture over bread slices. Add peaches.
- Bake 50 minutes and till top is lightly browned.
So What are some of your favorite Weight Watchers desserts?