It’s been a rough couple of years for us being a part of this club no one wants to be a member of. Since writing the POST I just linked to, without any warning, my mother passed away. With the passing of both of my parents, each at the tender age of 68, I’ve been made me acutely aware of taking advantage of every last one of life’s Big and small creature comforts. ( I count this no bake Weight Watchers Lemon Lime Pie as one of those comforts).
I’m trying to be more cognizant of the blissful slow pace of a Sunday morning. Doing my best to savor the sweetness of taking a bite of a syrup soaked flapjack, and of course the undeniable pleasure derived from a glass of wine and that oh so lovely after effect the wine buzz.
Oh yes and marinating in the pleasure of enjoying a guilt free Weight Watchers lemon lime pie. Keep reading for all the delicious deets.
Weight Watchers Lemon Lime Pie Ingredients
5 Points per serving Serves: 10
Weight Watchers Lemon Lime Pie Directions
Weight Watchers Lemon Lime Pie
- 10 servings pie crust 29 Points
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice 0 Points
- 1 container Yoplait Whips! Key lime pie flavored low fat yogurt mousse 7 Points
- 4 oz Cool Whip Whipped Topping Fat Free 8 Points
- 3 tsp raw lemon peel 0 Points
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese 3 Points
- 3 packets Truvia Calorie free sweetener from the stevia leaf 0 points
- Before you make the pie simply bake the crust. defrost the frozen crust for about 15 minutes before pricking the bottom with a fork. Line it with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the bottom begins to brown. Cool the crust completely and fill with your chosen filling.
- 2.In medium bowl add; lemon juice, cream cheese, yogurt, lemon peel and truvia.
- Mix well until well blended.
- Pour mixture into pie crust (we put our crust in the oven to brown it prior to making the mixture)
- Garnish with lemon peel and slices of lemon as desired.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one for Weight Watchers Lemon Lime Pie . To make things easier for me (and you) Below are some of my other favorite Weight Watchers FreeStyle Desserts!