These Weight Watchers no bake brownies – zero points per serving will satisfy your URGE for batter! I don't know about you but I'm a LICK the batter straight outta the bowl chick. Unfortunately eating raw egg is not good for anyone so what's a girl addicted to batter supposed to do?!
Whip up this no egg, Weight Watchers No Bake Brownies – zero points per serving which feature a batter that is edible! So you can lick the bowl clean while you wait for them to get nice and firm in the freezer! Keep reading for all the delicious deets.
This is actually the perfect recipe to make with kids on a slow week night or on a weekend since there is nothing other than mixing and measuring required!
Weight Watchers no bake brownies
zero points per serving Serves: 4
1 medium RIPE banana(s) 0 Points
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 0 Points
Weight Watchers No Bake Brownies - zero points per serving
These Weight Watchers no-bake brownies - zero points per serving will satisfy your URGE for batter!
- 1 medium RIPE banana 0 Points
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 0 Points
- 3 packets Truvia Calorie free sweetener from the stevia leaf 0 Points
- 2 Tbsp PB2 Powdered peanut butter 1 Points
- Mash the ripe banana really well until there are no chunks then mix in the pb2 podwer and cocoa powder.
- Spread mixture on parchment paper.
- put in the freezer till firm all the way through for about an hour.
- use a pizza cutter and cut into four squares.
NOTES: It melts quickly, so you may need to refreeze a bit mid snack. It reminds me of brownie batter! Feel free to double the recipe depending on how many brownies you want to make!