Weight Watchers one point chocolate peanut butter frozen banana recipe
I have to be honest since turning 40 my metabolism has slowed down BIG TIME and so I am always on the lookout for ways to speed things up that are not quite Valley of the Dolls and will not have me headed to REHAB.
(Think energy boosting treats like this chocolate peanut butter frozen banana recipe )
And while I might not be able to solve big problems like finding a solution to the Middle East conflict or why Nickelodeon would ever even conceive of changing sweet Dora from a lovable little girl to a sexpot tweenager at least I can help women over forty to try and be fabulous.
How you ask? With some weight watchers recipes like this chocolate peanut butter frozen banana recipe.
Whether it’s a quick, nutritious breakfast or post-workout boost, this Weight Watchers one point chocolate peanut butter frozen banana recipe a delicious and easy way to boost your energy and metabolism, while also ensuring you’re getting the necessary health benefits from fruits your body needs.
- peel a ripe banana.
- In a measuring cup add your pb2 powder and chocolate syrup. Add water to the mixture until it thickens.
- spread the entire chocolate peanut butter mixture to the upper part of the banana.
- Insert a popsicle or in my case I used chopsticks so that the banana would be easy to eat on a stick once it was frozen!
While the health benefits of a banana are numerous, it is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite WW Desserts!
- Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Wonton Treat
- Weight Watchers One Point Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
- Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole