Girlfriends I FEEL you! When you eat a muffin you don't want that mini one that basically gets INHALED in one bite. What you really crave are Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins.
I love muffins but admit that I have a hard time feeling full after eating a mini muffin. I need to feel like I'm eating a full sized muffin to truly satiate my sweet tooth. Maybe it's a mental thing but if I've learned anything on this weight watchers adventure it's that I am all about the recipes that feel like REAL food minus the guilt.
Keep reading for my recipe for these Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins that will have you smacking your lips and feeling like you too can eat a full sized muffin without worrying about packing on the points. These perfect treats are just ONE point each!
Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins
1. In a bowl Add 1 1/3 cups Kodiak cake mix
2. Crack and add 3 eggs
3. Add in 1 tbsp chocolate chips
4. In another bowl Mash up 3 ripe bananas
5. Combine all the ingredients into one bowl.
6. Add ½ cup water
7. Add in 1 tsp vanilla extract
8. Add in three truvia packets. ( Taste test the batter and add in more depending on how sweet you want your muffins!)
9. Use cooking spray in the muffin tin.
10. Mix all together and divide into a regular sized 12 muffin pan tin
11. Bake on 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe makes 12 muffins. Each muffin is just one point each!