So I was craving chocolate and these Weight Watchers Very Chocolate brownies were exactly what I needed to satiate my craving!
The truth is even being on Weight Watchers I really try and stay far away from trigger foods which for me are sweets. Of course I also know that that craving for sweets will pop up and if it does I need to have treats that won't derail me. In other words-I need treats that are Weight Watchers approved so if I decide to snack I don't have to feel guilty about it or feel like I have ruined my day and then just go off the rails and binge like my plane is going down!
These Weight Watchers Very Chocolate Brownies are such a simple recipe to whip up!All you need are four ingredients!
And the best part you get to decide how many points you want your Weight Watchers Very Chocolate brownies to be. If you choose to cut them into ten pretty big pieces it is four points per serving for a really large brownie. If you choose to make it into 16 servings each brownie is three points per serving.
Keep reading for the recipe for these Weight Watchers Very Chocolate Brownies.
Weight Watchers Very Chocolate Brownies
- 1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Premium, Sugar Free, Devil's Food (serves 12) 12 servings 39 smart points
- 1 package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix 4 smart points
- 3 egg s 0 smart points
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce 0 smart points
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour cake mix into baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes but check that it is cooked through. May need 10 more minutes.
- Let cool after taking out of the oven.
Cut brownies into 10 servings which is four points per serving. Or cut brownies into 16 servings which is three points per serving.
It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one using healthy ingredients. To make things easier for me ( and you) Below are some of my other favorite Weight Watchers FreeStyle Desserts!