* 1-1/2 cups oatmeal (ground yourself)
* 3 eggs
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 6 Tbl Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
* 1 orange (sliced with peel)
* 6 Tbl non fat Greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup self-rising flour
* 1/2 cup Lakanto powdered sugar
* 1 Tbl orange juice
* 1Tbl unsweetened almond milk (or more to desired consistency)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grind oatmeal to oatmeal flour in blender. Pour into mixing bowl. Into the blender add eggs, monkfruit, baking powder, yogurt and orange pieces. Blend until smooth, about 30-45 seconds. You should see orange peel pieces but no chunks. Pour mixture into a bowl with oat flour and fold in your self-rising flour, until just combined but do not over mix.
Distribute batter equally into muffin cups or a muffin pan sprayed with butter spray. Place into oven and bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Mix powdered sugar with orange juice and enough unsweetened almond milk to make glaze. Drizzle or spread on top of cooled muffins.