Small Batch Chocolate Frosted Cupcakes
3 Weight Watchers PP each frosted
Makes 3 Full size cupcakes
- ½ Cup 3oz. of Sugar Free Devil’s Food Cake Mix, I use Pillsbury
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/8 cup of water
- 3 ½ tsps. of Sugar Free Brownie Mix 7 grams (for some added chocolate flavor without adding points)
- Frosting: Makes 3/4 cup
- Mix in a small bowl
- ½ cup of Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar Free Cool Whip
- 10 grams or about 5 tsp of Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Chocolate Pudding Mix I use Jell-O.
Preheat oven 325 degrees
Mix cake batter ingredients, divide between 3 greased cupcake wells, bake 10-15 minutes.
Toothpick check at 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, release from pan and frost at room temperature.