Grilled Cheese Kimchi Style
Hard to believe it but this entire sandwich is just five points on Weight Watchers! I never thought I would be able to enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich without the guilt but with this recipe it is possible!!
- 4 spray s Cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp well-drained, chopped Kimchi
- 2 Tbsp sliced Uncooked scallion(s) Kimchi
- 1 Tbsp Whipped cream cheese
- 2 slice s Reduced-calorie white bread
- or oatmeal or whole-wheat
- 1 oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 very thin deli or packaged slices
In a small cup, combine the kimchi, scallions, and cream cheese.
Top 1 bread slice with 2 slices of cheddar. Spread the cheddar with the kimchi mixture, then top with the remaining slice of cheddar and the remaining bread slice.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add the sandwich and cook, flipping once, until the bread is lightly toasted and the cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Serving size: 1 sandwich is five weight watchers personal points. You could split the sandwich and eat it with a salad and it will only be two and a half weight watchers points.